Roland’s all-new Silver Ink lets you print a wide range of true metallics.
Metallic Silver ECO-SOL MAX™ is the industry’s first metallic silver eco-solvent ink from a major inkjet printer company.
Winner of the DPI 2009 Product of the Year award in the Ink Category, Metallic Silver ECO-SOL MAX ink can be used to create vibrant silver text and graphics previously impossible with any inkjet printer. Metallic Silver can also be combined with CMYK to create an entire spectrum of metallic hues including gold, bronze and a host of pearlescent colours. This breakthrough silver ink technology delivers high density and enables stunning effects on vinyl, paper, PET film, banner and even canvas for both indoor and outdoor display. It is ideal for showcasing premium stickers, window decorations, labels, packaging prototypes, POP displays, signs, banners, posters and more. For many users, these applications can generate significant revenue and open up lucrative new markets for a distinct competitive advantage.
- Outstanding Print Quality
- Excellent Opacity and Density
- High Gloss Level and Brilliance
- Print Metallic Silver Only or with CMYK + White
- Uncoated Media Compatibility
- VersaWorks RIP Support – Metallic Colour System Library
- Automated Ink Circulation System
- Available in 220 ml Cartridges