The Intermediate Package is ideal if you would like to start making larger transfers that are bigger than an A4 size. This package comes with the Stockman 15D Heat Press which has a 38cm x 38cm pressing area.
To take advantage of this press and expansion into heat transfers this package includes the Epson A3 Ink Jet Printer to do those larger transfers. This package has extra t-shirts and transfer papers to set you up.
If you think you will need a larger press to do larger garment clothing we also offer upgrades to our Stockman 20D Heat Press which has a 40cm x 50cm pressing area, please contact us for a quote.
Start Your Journey Now
The Intermediate Package is ideal if you would like to start making larger transfers that are bigger than an A4 size.
What is included:
- Stockman Colt 15D Heat Press including 3 teflon sheets, 1 roll of heat tape and 2 extra rubber pressing mat to help you press those smaller items.
- Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutting Machine Version 4 including the software program, auto cut blade, ratchet manual blade, 8 metres of heat transfer vinyl (4 x 210mm and 4 x 300mm lengths), 8 A4 sheets of heat transfer vinyl, starter pack of sign and sticker vinyl, 2 weeding tools and 2 sketch pens to be used in your training.
- Heat Transfer Printer including the CISS inking system. The inking system is prefilled with 125ml of premium dye ink in each colour. The inking system allows a more economic print per page bringing the cost per print to approximately 4 cents. This printer can be used for everyday office printing not just heat transfers.
- Heat Transfer Papers including 25 A4 Sheets of Jet Pro Sof Stretch for light t-shirts and 25 A4 Sheets of Jet Opaque for dark t-shirts.
- 32 Blank Cotton T-Shirts in any colour and size.
Training and support is the most important aspect of our packages, we don’t just sell the products and close the door. We make sure that you understand every process to help you succeed in making t-shirts successfully with ongoing support.
Please visit our Learning Centre to better understand the t-shirt and heat transfer process and business.