The ultimate heat transfer and sublimation business package is the high-end solution you need to take on the sublimation and heat transfer market. It has absolutely everything you need to produce top quality vivid and bright products.
Combining the T-Shirt Business Package and Sublimation Photo Gift Package, you will get everything you need to create t-shirts, mugs, hats, signs and more!
Start Your Journey Now
What is Included:
- Galaxy 20D Auto Slider Heat Press including 3 teflon sheets, 1 roll of heat tape and 2 extra pressing mats. OPTIONAL UPGRADE Galaxy Swinglight 20D Heat Press
- Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutting Machine Version 4 (30cm – 12 inch wide cutter) including the software program, auto cut blade, ratchet manual blade, 10 metres of heat transfer vinyl (5 x 210mm and 5 x 300mm lengths), 10 A4 sheets of heat transfer vinyl, starter pack of sign and sticker vinyl, 2 weeding tools and 2 sketch pens to be used in your training. OPTIONAL UPGRADE to the Silhouette Cameo 4 Pro (60cm – 24 Inch Wide Cutter)
- Galaxy Pro Mug Press with a smaller heat platen for drink bottles and other products. – OPTIONAL UPGRADE to the Galaxy Tumbler Press
- Galaxy Hat Press including two extra bases, large and small and 12 mixed hats.
- Sublimation A4 Printer including the CISS inking system. The inking system is prefilled with 125ml of sublimation ink in each colour. The inking system allows a more economic print per page bringing the cost per print to approximately 4 cents.
- 100 A4 sheets of Sublimation Papers.
- Heat Transfer Papers – 25 Jet Pro Sof Stretch and 25 Jet Opaque.
- 2 Cases of 36 Orca Coated Sublimation Blank Mugs.
- Sublimation blank products, $100 starter pack plus a $250 open order to make once you are up and running.
Training and support is the most important aspect of our packages, we don’t just sell the products and close the door. We make sure that you understand every process to help you succeed in making all products successfully with our ongoing support.
Please visit our Learning Centre to better understand the heat transfer process and business.