At Picture Perfect Products orders can be placed online at any time on our website.
All orders placed before 2pm (Eastern Australian Standard) are shipped the same day. Online orders allows for you to accept emails from our Dispatch Team showing the status of your order as well as allowing you to correctly enter your address and other important details. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 43 343 843 during business hours 9am to 4.30pm EST. All questions will be answered by one of our helpful staff.
All sales are pre-paid unless a formal credit account is established. Strictly net 7 days from date of invoice unless arranged differently via our Accounts Department. Accounts with balance overdue or limit will revert to pre-paid account until proper credit terms are re-established.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, School Purchase Order, PayPal or direct deposit. Schools can also purchase with a Purchase Order and number. We accept Afterpay, Zippay and Humm (previously Oxipay) on our website. We do not charge our customers a surcharge for paying via any of these methods.
For customers wishing to enquire about finance for any Equipment, Product or Package purchase.
Picture Perfect Products reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
Flexi Rent (Lisa)
Picture Perfect Products are partners with Flexi Rent Australia. Flexi Rent specialise in the helping of Small Business. They make it easy to be successful. They offer Mini Leases for most of our Products.. More information can be found at www.bealisa.com.au
Pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
To apply go to www.afterpay.com.au
ZipPay and ZipMoney:
Zip Pay is a safe, simple and 100% interest-free account, offering you the ability to buy now and pay later, on your terms
Your everyday spending. Buy items for under $1000, pay later with ZipPay at checkout.
For orders over $1000 use ZipMoney to buy now and pay later with 3 months interest free.
To apply go to www.zip.co
Humm (Previously Oxipay)
Humm is a smarter way to pay later. Shop online or instore, and pay no interest ever with weekly or fortnightly payments.
To apply go to https://www.shophumm.com.au/
All prices stated in Australian Dollars $AUD.
For credit card payments your statement will show Picture Perfect Products Pty LIMITED as all orders are processed via Picture Perfect Products Pty Ltd.
All prices quoted are inclusive of GST, 10% tax is added to your invoice including freight.
All products online are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
We ship with Fastway Courier, Startrack and Australia Post. We supply all our orders with tracking numbers at the end of each business day. These can be found in your shipment confirmed email.
To track your order please go to the websites below:
Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/
Most paper orders are sent via Australia Post and are sent with a tracking number. Only paper orders of 75 sheets or more are sent via courier. All orders placed before 2pm EST will be shipped the same day, any urgent orders after this time will be shipped via Australia Post and a fee may be required to cover the cost of the shipping depending on how heavy the products purchased. No handling fee is charged on rush orders. In the event that Express Post will not be able to be dispatched on the ordered day the fastest method will be selected on the next day.
Not all Express Post and Courier options can be a guaranteed over night service and locations from both us and the customer need to be considered. Please see www.austpost.com.au for Express Post overnight regions. Please allow extra days for shipping to NT and WA.
Picture Perfect Products will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for goods lost or damaged in transit.
To place an International Order please email email@example.com
Before an order can be finalised shipping costs must be quoted before payment can be made. All international orders will be sent via Australia Post or a International Courier of your choice. Any orders will not be shipped until funds have cleared and payment have been completed via Bank Transfer
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
Any claims for damaged or missing goods must be made immediately either via email or by calling (02) 43 343 843. All other claims must be forwarded within 7 days of receipt of goods. No goods will be accepted for return after 30 days. All deliveries must be checked upon delivery.
If items such as ceramic mugs / tiles etc are received broken then the customer must notify us immediately and if the breakage is due to our packaging of the products we will replace and post these items with the next order purchased.
For goods incorrectly ordered, a restocking fee will be applied to any goods approved for return credit. Restocking fees apply for all items returned. Cost of restocking an item returned is 20%. of purchase price. Cost may vary depending on the particular state of the item and accessories which will be assessed upon arrival. Please be aware that shipping an item in other than original packaging could not guarantee safe delivery and is solely under the sender’s responsibility.
Prior to returning any goods prior arrangements must be made with Picture Perfect Products by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an RMA number must be received by the customer. This will then need to be sent to us with the items being returned, if the RMA number is not with the items sent back then Picture Perfect Products will not accept the package until the number is received.
There is no refund offered to original shipping costs incurred by Picture Perfect Products. Please note that Picture Perfect Products offer discounted shipping on most products, however these discounts do not apply to returned goods. All expenses incurred on returning goods are at customers expense.
* TYPES OF DATA AND COLLECTION METHODS
Through the site, we receive data that you actively submit as well as data that we track:
* ACTIVELY SUBMITTED DATA:
When you request information, subscribe to a mailing list or for a service, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, we usually collect data such as your name, e-mail address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), and certain information related to the business you represent such as business name and industry type. You can opt out of providing information by not entering it when asked and, if such information is required in order to allow us to respond to your inquiry, you will receive a notice advising you of this. In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the site, because you actively submit it.
* COLLECTION PURPOSES, USE OF DATA:
We collect passively tracked data primarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our site and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our site visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about site usage, and to help personalize your experience on our site. We collect actively submitted data primarily for two purposes: Firstly, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data (e.g., to provide information to you or sign you up); and secondly, for purposes of contacting you to further discuss your interest in our company, the services we provide and ways we can improve them to provide information on services, promotions and events. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
* DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Picture Perfect products does not sell, rent or pass on any information that you provide us with to telemarketers and we do not share your personally identifiable information with others. We may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others’ legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings. We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
In general Picture Perfect Products does not send out any newsletters/ emails etc but from time to time as new products come available we may use the email addresses provided to alert customers to new products. If you opt-out under such circumstances, we will respect your decision. To opt out of receiving commercial communications from Picture Perfect Products, please click on the “opt-out” link in the communication or please contact us at email@example.com
* ACCESS: If personal information you have submitted through the site is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon appropriate request we will usually be glad to update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate. If you have placed an order with us and your address has changed but you have not changed it within your customer details please contact us immediately to ensure your products arrive to your current address. If you have not changed your address with us and you do not tell us of the change you will be held accountable for the products sent and any other replacement products will incur the full price. Where possible we will re-direct packages to your address unless we have been notified after the products have been received. We can not change the addresses on Australia Post items and therefore may not be able to help you to get your items.
* SECURITY: All internet sales come with some level of vulnerability. At Picture Perfect Products we do not store credit card information and use a secured server for all transactions.We also use trusted web hosting with a high level of security to ensure our website is protected. However, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. If our website has been compromised we will endevour to notify our customers and take necessary actions to amend the issues. During an event such as this it may be necessary to turn the website off and only phone and email orders can be placed.
* EFFECTIVE DATE, AMENDMENTS: This statement is effective as of April 1 2019. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement from time to time and in our sole discretion, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the statement the date it was last updated. When you visit the site, you are accepting the current version of this statement as posted on the site at that time. We recommend that users revisit this statement on occasion to learn of any changes.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement.
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Post to: Po Box 6039, Long Jetty NSW 2261, or 02 43343 843
Office and Showroom
Shop 6/402 The Entrance Road, Long Jetty NSW 2261
Ph: 02 43 343 843