Standard Vivid Flex HTV 120mm x 5m roll
Vivid Flex heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Vivid Flex heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used on many blank products including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application of heat.
Perfect size to use on the Cricut Joy machine or cut to suit your cutting mats and use with the Silhouette Cameo, Portrait or Curio, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut Maker, Air or Expression plus so many more.
- Size: 120mm x 5 metre roll continuous in legths to a max of
- Heat Press Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 150-160 °c for 8-10 seconds
- Iron Application: Preheat 3 second, Wool/Cotton Settings, Iron the entire design for 30 seconds
- Peel: Warm to cool
- Cut settings for Cameo, blade on 6, thickness/force 16-18.
Cut settings for Cricut: Cardstock
- Layering: Possible with reduced times and temps on start layers
- Adheres to all materials except nylon
- Finish: Matte
- Washing Guide: Flip inside out, cold wash and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Silhouette Cameo, Portrait, Curio, Cricut-all models, Brother Scan and Cut, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, P-Cut, Roland, Janome etc
- Vinyl width tolerance -/+ 2-3mm
- Images are for display purposes only and colours can vary from screen to screen
Currently only available in white and black colour.