STOCKMAN Stallion Heat Press is operated with a 16″ x 20″ (40cm x 50cm) heat platen.
Has a state-of-the-art control system and heavy-duty solid steel welded framework. The smooth pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
- State-of- art structure
- Digital Time, temperature control
- Teflon coated (non-stick) upper Platen
- Lower pressure die-casting heat platen with tubular heating element every 2” to ensure the absence of the cold sports, the temperature different would be no more than 5 ℃
- Wide open at the upper platen
- Temperature range:96℃-221℃
- Stockman Stallion Heat Press machine
- Teflon cover sheet for base plus extra sheet for top of products
- Smaller rubber mat for smaller garments
- Power cord
- Operations Manual
|Slide-out Lower Platen||No|
|Changeable Control box||No|
|Machine Size Whilst Open||80*42*93cm|