The Stockman Brumby Heat Press is operated with a 28cm x 38cm heat platen. State-of-the-art control system and heavy-duty solid steel welded framework. The smooth automatic pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
Whether you are heat pressing Vinyl, Fabrics, Ceramics, Metals, or other materials designed for heat transfer — this machine is built to give good, consistent results time after time.
- Heavy duty, new generation aluminium alloy platen – lifetime warranty.
- 1800W heat platen, perfect for pressing all types of transfers, including sublimation, plastisol prints and vinyl transfers.
- Over the centre pressure distribution. The pressure source is strategically placed over the centre of the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
- Cast-in tubular heating element. The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminium upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation to heat all corners.
- Stockman Colt
- Teflon cover sheet for base plus extra sheet for top of products
- Smaller rubber mat for smaller garments
- Power cord
- Operations Manual
- Voltage: 1800W
- Power: 120volt = 16.4 amps / 240volt = 8.2amps
- Time Range: 0 – 999 secs
- Temperature Range: Max.221/430
- Printing Area: 28cm x 38cm / 15″ x 15″
- Weight: 34kg
- Start-up Time : 13 Minutes
- Lifetime warranty on the platen & 2 years on parts