Solar Change 300mm x 1m Heat Transfer Vinyl
This is a fun heat transfer vinyl that changes colours when exposed to sunlight!
Solar Change Vivid Flex heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Vivid Flex heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used on many blank products including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application of heat.
Also available in A4 sheet size.
- Size: 300mm x 1 metre (Cut into individual 1 metre rolls, cannot be cut continuously)
- Finish: Light green in side or out of direct sunlight and then the colour while change when in sunlight, please note colour will fade once away from a light source and the brightness of the colour will vary depending on the sun brightness (for example a cloudy day will have a different effect than a bright sunny day)
- Heat Press Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 160 °c for 10 seconds
- Iron Application: Preheat 3 second, Wool/Cotton Settings, Iron the entire design for 30 seconds
- Peel: Warm to cool
- Layering: Possible with reduced times and temps on start layers
- Adheres to all materials except nylon
- Washing Guide: Flip inside out, cold wash and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Silhouette Cameo, Portrait, Curio, Cricut-all models, Brother Scan and Cut, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, P-Cut, Roland, Janome etc
- Vinyl width tolerance -/+ 3-5mm
- Please note while we ensure to get the exact same vinyl colours each time please be aware that vinyl shades can change from time to time due to slight variances between batches, much like fabric colours can vary between rolls/batches.
- Images are for display purposes only and colours can vary from screen to screen.