LASER-1-OPAQUE® Digital Transfer Paper
LASER-1-OPAQUE® Digital Transfer Paper produces vibrant and wash-durable laser printed transfers to dark colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed or plotter-cut to reduce the transfer of the polymer background. The product runs through a vast array of fuser oil and oil-less laser printers and copiers and is approved by OKI for use with their printers. This product is compatible with INDIGO 7000-1000 series of printers. The product is to be applied only with a commercial press. This product is Oeko-Tex, Standard 100 approved.
- Prepare heat press at 175 degrees c.
- Do NOT pre-press the garment.
- Place the printed image onto the fabric, facing up.
- Cover the image with silicone paper. For a glossy finish, use Teflon cover.
- Using above recommended temperature, apply MEDIUM pressure for 15-20 seconds.